Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Reactions

How do your reactions compare to others??
I tend to over react.
Dh under reacts. And not just under.. But delayed (I'm also really quick to react)
My dd is more like me and ds like dh.

Can you, and how can you , change your reactions??
I stay in this lovely online world a lot because it forces me to delay my reactions, and reconsider how I react. Can't change my instant thought but no one is here to see my very facially visible reactions;)
But can one actually delay or speed up how fast they react to something?

Just to go another step further - I am quick emotionally to react, but in terms of following a process, I am very slow to react. Process may be the wrong word.^^ above this was all considering emotional reactions anyways though:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts..