Friday, April 19, 2013

Energy

Can you tell if something big is going down, even if you are not involved, and have no idea why you feel the way you do?

Is this what many people consider anxiety?

What if you think positive big things are going on.. Like you just feel waves of energy; maybe sometimes they are bad but at least as often, they are good?
Is that when people would start labeling "bi polar" or "manic depressive"?
Or Is that still anxiety? Or is anxiety limited to negative?

Personally I choose to believe I'm feeling the earths energies, but I'm curious what others think.

I'm feeling some energy right now, I just feel like something is shifting, and its powerful.
I feel like something bad could happen right now; I'm visually it's government based because I like to play corporal in my alter-ego. Split personality.


I can't tell if its related to weather, or people.


Editing to say it must have been weather because like 15 minutes later we had a few HUGE breezes, the wind is still quite powerful but no threats remain.
Maybe there never was a threat, it wasn't a scary feeling earlier..

But oh my, it was strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts..