Saturday, April 13, 2013

I had an abortion

And fuck you if you judge me.
I've got fertility to share. So I did. I shared it by aborting the fetus that was growing inside me that I felt love for. But knew I had so very little chance at being able to provide for it.
I like to believe that I gave life back to the earth for others, not excluding myself. But mostly as a bunch of tiny happy little fertile molecules recycled back into the earth.
I wished it well on its journey and hoped that the bulk of it would adapt quickly in a new environment .. While creating a happy trail of life behind it.
I'm sorry The situation was not right, but something better is awaiting it. Whether that be me in the future or someone else, i just know that me- right now- is not the final surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts..